As a globally diverse company, EverMark employment opportunities continue to expand.
To inquire regarding available positions, please contact Laura Brewer - Human Resources Manager via email: email@example.com
or call 678- 507-2096.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
Retail Sales Analyst Position
This position primarily supports our Big Box Retail Client account activities under the direction of the Account Executive. Support activities include SKU maintenance, Item Data Management maintenance, nationwide planogram creation and maintenance, host order writing, store-generated service tickets and new SKU set-ups. This position serves as the main contact for item data, SKU, and planogram content for our Big Box Retail Client.
- Proficiency in a schematic merchandising software that creates and maintains planograms
- Professional, detail oriented communication in verbal and written content
- Above-average Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Certified JDA Space Planner
- Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop or other premium digital photo enhancement software
- Experience working with retail CRM software
- Knowledgeable about millwork and lumber products
- Proven track record of retail data management and control.
- Big-box retail experience a plus
- Basic understanding of retail merchandising terms and applications
- Category Management
- Monitor and maintain Item Data Management activity
- Coordinate new SKU set-ups, source UPC and ITF creation.
- Act as point person for SKU Maintenance from 3PL providers and others
- Respond to in-store ticket requests, host orders, hot sheets and quarterly promotional activity;
- Planogram and Product Assortment Maintenance
- Manage planogram activity and liaise between LNL and our Big Box Retail Client to ensure execution of creation or changes;
- Create, upload and manage planograms Client’s planogram portal
- Stay current on all planogram, visual merchandising, and data management procedures and policies specified by the Client
- Manage and submit SKU data worksheets to Client portal
- Stays current on all JDA software and training.
- Report Management & Client Communication:
- Assist with execution of in-store service and reset projects
- Serve as the main contact for daily communication and SKU activity with Client category managers
- Secondary Responsibilities:
- When requested, will support Customer Service team by entering Purchase Orders, EDI maintenance, and internal requests for item data
- Participate in all internal Big Box Client-related sales meetings, planning meetings, and strategy sessions
- Other duties as required, and not limited to trade show preparation and shipments, physical inventories, merchandising shipments, and other tasks that are business critical.