CTPAT Statement of Support
CTPAT stands for Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism. Implemented in November 2001, CTPAT is a voluntary joint government-business initiative to build cooperative relationships that strengthen overall supply chain and border security.
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) requests that businesses ensure the integrity of their security practices and communicate their security guidelines to their business partners within the supply chain. CTPAT offers businesses an opportunity to play a major role in the war against terrorism and ensure a more secure supply chain for their employees, suppliers, and customers.
Evermark LLC, its executives, management, and other policy-makers commit to participate in the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism “CTPAT” program, and to implement, follow, and maintain procedures, and practices consistent with the CTPAT Importer Security Criteria enforced by Customs and Border Protection (“Customs”.) As participants in the CTPAT program, it is the policy of Evermark LLC to:
- Implement, follow, and maintain procedures and practices that are consistent with the CTPAT Importer Security Criteria.
- Cooperate with Customs in its efforts to ensure the security of the supply chain.
- Meet the recommended business and security practices.
- Assist in the worldwide campaign to stop terrorism.
- Provide security guidelines and training for Evermark LLC. employees, contractors, service providers, and others associated with the company. Provide a safe environment for our employees, customers, vendors, and other visitors.
- Investigate any situation or significant event which may be related to a breach in cargo security or any CTPAT criteria and notify the proper authorities.
- Review, revise, and update security practices and procedures on a regular basis, or as needed.
CTPAT impacts nearly every department within our organization as well as outside entities such as carriers and foreign suppliers. Security is everyone’s responsibility. All Evermark LLC employees, contractors, service providers, visitors, and others are expected to comply with the CTPAT Importer Security Criteria as well as any policies, procedures, and instructions issued by Evermark LLC.
CEO, Evermark LLC